The Instructional Systems Designer will:
- Design engaging learning activities and compelling course content for both classroom and online courses that demonstrate sound instructional principles, strategies, and techniques and are SCORM and Section 508 compliant.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to conduct needs/audience analysis, develop training objectives and course outline, design course content, and assessment items.
- Write, review, and edit design documents, video scripts, storyboards, and instructor materials.
- Ensure adherence to course development schedule and provide status to management.
- Show solid judgement and independence while interacting with internal team members, clients, clearly communicating expectations, roles, responsibilities, and technical details.