March 20, 2022
Position Title: Full Stack Developer/Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Overview: E-PAGA is seeking a proactive, team-oriented Full Stack Developer experienced in React, motivated and interested in building applications with React.js, and familiar with its ecosystem (Redux, GraphQL, Jest, Next.js, etc.). In this role, you will create and implement user interface components following well-known React.js workflows and the backend APIs that support them. You will work with the UI/UX designer(s) and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and how it works. You’ll work independently on deliverables for an internal customer management application but also participate in a very collaborative environment with teammates from various backgrounds coming together to solve challenging problems as a team. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
Security Clearance: N/A
Location: Rockville, MD (E-PAGA Headquarters), remote work permitted
Travel: Some travel required (<5%)
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Overseeing and guiding software analysis, writing, building, and deployment.
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs.
- Mentoring newer developers.
- Providing test plan, script support, unit test support, and UAT testing support.
- Evaluating software.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
- Developing and evaluating plans for system and network implementations, maintenance, enhancements, and configuration changes.
- Developing and improving relationships with internal customers and other divisional teams.
- Collaborating with internal and external departments to accomplish various tasks and projects.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience using React or Redux in application/full-stack development.
- Agile experience (e.g., Scrum/Kanban).
- Hands-on experience working with any Object-Oriented Language (e.g., Java).
- Strong at Object-Oriented concepts & data structures.
- Experience working with any RDBMS database (e.g., MySQL/Oracle).
- Experience working with any Frontend frameworks (e.g., Angular/React).
- Experience with TDD practices/frameworks, such as JUnit (Java)/Jest (React)/Jasmine (Angular)
- Knowledge of design patterns & RESTful API practices.
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot/Spring Cloud frameworks, distributed systems, RESTful principles.
- Hands-on experience with Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ or similar messaging/streaming technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD build/deployment using GIT (or Bitbucket) and Jenkins.
- Experience working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time).
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda, Step Functions, App Sync (Graph QL), API Gateway, and S3; Experience with AWS Glue/Apache Spark (EMR) technologies, Git, GitHub.
- Message-driven or event-driven architecture experience.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Familiarity with cloud native patterns and containers (e.g., Docker/Kubernetes/Open Shift) would be advantageous.
To apply, please submit a resume and salary requirement to HR@E-PAGA.com. E-PAGA offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and the chance to work alongside a team of highly accomplished professionals. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit a cover letter, which must include salary requirements, and resume. Applications without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.