- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 611699 – All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
- 624310 – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
The Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contract has been named “Best-in-Class” (BIC) by the Government-wide Category Management Program.
The objective of the HCaTS SB IDIQ contract is to provide Federal agencies with a total integrated and customized solution for training and development services, human capital strategy services, and organizational performance improvement services at all levels (e.g., enterprise, unit, individual). Ultimately, solutions at the task order level should align with the principles of sound human capital management. Federal agencies have the flexibility to award task orders that encompass any and all Key Service Areas (KSA) for any portion of their workforce at any organizational level. The KSAs identify general lifecycles and specific disciplines, however, these are not meant to be all inclusive and Contract Officers have the authority to define requirements and award task orders that meet their specific needs so long as the scope falls under the definition of one or more KSA.
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
Key Service Areas
The HCaTS contract vehicle is a Swiss Army knife procurement solution designed to encompass all types of human capital and training business needs based on three key service areas. These key service areas are broad, yet flexible so that your unique requirements can be mapped to a solution at the enterprise, unit, or individual level.