March 20, 2022
Position Title: Instructional Systems Designer
Job Type: Full-Time
Overview: E-PAGA is seeking a proactive, team-oriented, and passionate Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) who has demonstrated experience designing, developing, and implementing training products to join our high-performing team. This position requires expert knowledge in adult learning theories and methods, instructional strategies, and best practices of training development. Responsibilities will include designing and developing training products, performing training needs analysis, implementing quality assurance (QA)/control (QC) measures, creating professional presentation materials, and regularly coordinating with clients and stakeholders.
Security Clearance: N/A
Location: Rockville, MD (E-PAGA Headquarters), remote work permitted
Travel: Some travel required (<5%)
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology or related field from an accredited university.
- Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning theories, the ADDIE model, and training development best practices.
- Experience performing training needs analysis.
- Experience designing and developing a wide range of learning opportunities, including instructor-led, online, self-paced, mediated, and blended courses.
- Experience developing course storyboards and collaborating with multimedia professionals and courseware developers.
- Experience revising existing training material and converting training products to new formats to suit new learning environments.
- Experience supporting curriculum analysis and design efforts.
- Experience developing broader training materials to include job aids, performance support tools, scripts, etc.
- Experience with assessment and evaluation development.
- Experience working directly with clients, subject matter experts (SMEs), and instructors to fulfill project requirements.
- Experience working with and editing multimedia, including audio, video, and graphics.
- Experience using rapid course development software (Lectora, Articulate, Captivate, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and adhere to established project milestones and deadlines.
- Willingness to stay abreast of current learning technologies and trends.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- At least two years of professional experience as an Instructional Systems Designer.
- Familiarity with best practices for ensuring accessibility of content, to include adherence to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Experience working on Federal training projects.
- Experience instructing classroom-based and/or virtual trainings.
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including publishing and managing content.
To apply, please submit a resume and salary requirement to HR@E-PAGA.com. E-PAGA offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and the chance to work alongside a team of highly accomplished professionals. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit a cover letter, which must include salary requirements, and resume. Applications without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.