July 1, 2022
Position Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Overview: Founded in 2006, E-PAGA is a management consulting company focused on Training Development, Technical Assistance, Human Capital Solutions, IT Services, and PMO work. We seek a team- and detail-oriented Project Manager to support our growing team.
Security Clearance: N/A
Location: Rockville, MD (E-PAGA Headquarters), remote work permitted
Travel: Some travel required (<10%)
- Provide oversight of project staff, assigning resources to tasks, performing quality control and quality assurance of work products, mentoring staff in professional development, managing labor distribution, and advising the executive team on project-related matters.
- Ensure contract requirements and tasks are completed on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Develop and track project budgets and work breakdown structures.
- Develop and track all project support documentation, integrated project schedules, and project performance measures.
- Manage relationships with and coordinate collaboration among clients and project stakeholders to ensure awareness of work schedules.
- Provide quality assurance and oversee quality control for all deliverables.
- Manage remote staff, ensuring availability during core project hours.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management, prioritization, and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and working in a cross-functional collaborative team environment, building and fostering relationships, and promoting team spirit.
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Strong decision-making skills with follow-up skills and customer service dedication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate effectively orally and written to a wide range of professionals at different levels, internally and externally.
- Active listening skills with clients and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Outstanding level of professionalism with proven skills at using good judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Strong leadership with a team-player mentality.
- Superior problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to analyze situations and provide potential solutions.
- Flexibility and organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience recruiting, training, and managing full-time staff and consultants.
- Experience setting expectations and communicating effectively with all levels of internal staff, client staff, and contractor staff.
- BA or BS
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s or PhD
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Instructional Design certificate or degree
- Experience in the field of Emergency Management
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) training and/or experience
- Interest in or experience with business development tasks and activities
- Experience managing complex projects
- Government contracting experience
- Knowledge and expertise in MS Office applications
To apply, please submit a resume and salary requirement to HR@E-PAGA.com. E-PAGA offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and the chance to work alongside a team of highly accomplished professionals. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please submit a cover letter, which must include salary requirements, and resume. Applications without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered. E-PAGA is an equal opportunity employer.